SMILE. SERVICE CHARGE WORKFLOW & REPORTING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Snapshot is a service charge workflow and reporting management system that we’ve developed with landlords and managing agents.
It lets you see when service charge is due on all your properties. And it provides live management information on the current status of your service charge year-end assignments.
That means you’ll be able to track KPIs and give better client service at every stage of the process; from a global level, all the way down to an individual user or property.
A FLEXIBLE, NO INVESTMENT, NO COST SOLUTION
Our Snapshot software can be tailored to assist and track every aspect of your service charge workflow; from budgeting through to year-end commentary production. In addition, it can be customised to meet the specific tracking and reporting requirements of each managing agent.
Snapshot’s other benefits include:
- Role-Based Accessibility:Each user has a secure login, and their access to specific tasks and information is linked to that. That means you can have complete peace of mind around security.
- Web-Based Working:Snapshot creates one point of access for all your service charge services. It makes all the relevant information easy to find and it has an online, interactive collaboration feature.
- Data Integration and Document Storage:Snapshot can integrate data from your property management software, and it can export data into predefined templates for both reporting and uploading purposes.
- KPI Tracking:Stay on top of your task statuses with an easy to understand, colour coded ‘Traffic Lights’ system.
- Customisable Email Notifications:Snapshot offers a summary of stage changes, KPI warnings and weekly summary reports at all levels, delivered to specified email addresses.
SOFTWARE WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT
Because of its flexibility and the value it brings to users, Snapshot was shortlisted for Property Week’s Management All-Stars 2017 Software Provider of the Year Awards.
The latest version helps you complete your service charge accounts in line with RICS Code of Practice for Service Charge in Commercial Property, RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code and also landlord and managing agent KPIs.
But most importantly: Our clients love it too. So much so, in fact, that we’re seeing more and more clients using Snapshot in their own marketing as a reason to choose them. How’s that for a seal of approval?
WHAT DO OUR CLIENTS SAY?
We could say tons of great things about what we do and how we do it, but then we would – wouldn’t we? Much better to leave that to our clients.READ MORE
AUDIT TEAM OF THE YEAR 2018
Our Audit team are buzzing. Why? Well, it’s official. At the 2018 British Accountancy Awards, we won Audit team of the year.read more