Looking for a few extra brains to help out on specific projects? Whether it’s taking the pain out of your month or year-end process. Helping with capacity, filling unexpected finance team resource constraint. It may be helping with a one off project. Or perhaps you want to outsource a monthly or annual process for a set period of time. Or indeed the foreseeable future. We understand that there’s a hell of a lot of plates to keep spinning when running an efficient finance function. We’re here to help.
The CP team can act as an extension to your finance team, supporting you across areas which could include:
- Technical projects such as IFRS 9 and IFRS 16;
- Hot topics, such as compliance with gender pay gap, supplier payment practices reporting and corporate criminal offences compliance;
- Emergency accounting – helping to clear backlogs in shared service areas such as AP, bankings and credit control
- Internal audit;
- Systems and controls assurance projects;
- Process mapping;
- e-commerce development
- Secondments – providing a flexible team
- Rebate and recovery audits;
- Sustainability assurance and integrated reporting;
- Support with data insights and trends using market-leading data analytics software;
- Statutory accounts preparation;
- Turnover certificates;
- R&D tax claims; or
- Capital allowances claims on retail stores, warehouses and other buildings.
The point is: whatever your challenges, whatever your goals, we’ve got the personnel, retail experience and solutions to match. So, if you’d like to find out more about how our team can support your business, get in touch with Cat Kelly, our Head of Retail.
IT ALL STARTS WITH A CHAT
Ready to make it happen? We can help you think outside the box. Find the right solution to your needs in a flexible way. Best of all we bring the added benefit of access to a whole range of CP services. From help with wealth management, Capital Allowances and R&D tax relief claims through to VAT and employment tax advice. Whatever questions you have, we’re confident we’ll have the answers. But go on, try us.
We like to build long term relationships with our clients. We’ll get under the skin of your business. We want to understand the challenges and the opportunities facing you. There’s no one-size-fits-all approach around here.