Smart people can make bad decisions. Especially when it comes to money.
But if you knew about the most common mistakes, you could avoid them, right?
That’s why Cooper Parry Wealth are hosting this webinar with David Swanwick, Head of Client Communications (EMEA) & Vice President at Dimensional Fund Advisors. 14 October, 2-3pm. SIGN UP NOW or keep reading for more info.
With over 20 years’ experience and evidence on how (not) to invest your money, we’re bringing you this webinar, with one goal: steering you way clear of any slip-ups of your own.
So, what will we be covering? These are the big six:
– Forgetting the stock market is tough to beat
– Failing to understand that risk and return are related
– Putting all your eggs in one basket
– Wasting money on investment costs
– Not focussing on the investment mix
– Letting emotions play a part in investment decisions.
We’ll see you there.