EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JOINING US IN SEPT 2020 ON OUR TRAINEE SCHEME!
SCHOOL LEAVER APPRENTICE
You’re in your final year of College or have finished studying for A-levels (or equivalent).
All A-level choices welcome.
UNDERGRAD PLACEMENT STUDENT
You’re on a 4 year sandwich course that requires you to take a year in industry placement.
All degrees welcome.
GRADUATE OR PART QUALIFIED
You’re in your final year of your degree or have graduated, or you’re part qualified in AAT/CFAB/ACA/ACCA or ATT/CTA.
All degrees welcome.
LOOKING FOR OTHER ROLES?
Interested in another team or can’t see what you’re looking for? Sign up to receive job alerts below.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
To help set people up for success we prefer students to have a minimum of 112 UCAS points, however – drive and ambition is just as important! As such we welcome applications from all backgrounds.
We look for people who:
- Take ownership of their own development
- Like working to pace with an insatiable hunger to succeed
- Are curious to find the best way of doing things
- Can deliver a brilliant client experience
- Aren’t afraid of failure and can turn mistakes into learnings
- Act with integrity and authenticity leaving their ego at the door
- Want to stretch themselves and go above and beyond the norm
- Muck in when it counts supporting the wider team
- Have a competitive nature wanting to be the best they can be (without the dog-eat-dog attitude)
Our people are the beating heart of what we do. They help us thrive. They help us grow. They keep our dreams alive.
That’s why we pull out all the stops to engage, develop and reward them.
Expect benefits such as:
• High performance team and culture
• Open holiday
• 7.00pm - 7.00am email curfew
• Flexible working arrangements
• Tailored development programme
• Onsite gym classes / discounted gym pass
• Regular social events
• Volunteering opportunities
• Heartbeat wellbeing programme
• CP House tournaments
You’ll also get to work in our open-plan hot desk environment kitted out with:
• Treadmill desks
• Sleep pods
• Pod spaces & break out zones
• Arcade and games room
• Pic-a-mix wall
• Onsite Costa/Starbucks* and catering facilities
TRAINEE SCHEME FAQ's
Want to find out more about the scheme and get answers to some of our common questions? View the FAQs below.