BUSINESS TAX SERVICES
Whether you’re a small-scale family organisation, or a multinational corporation; business tax can be tough.
As a business owner and employer, you’ve got a lot of different areas to consider when it comes to getting your tax affairs in order. On top of that, HMRC and the other tax authorities around the globe are clamping down on any tax avoidance more rigorously than ever before. And they’re doing so through waves of complex, ever-changing legislation.
Finding the time and the expertise to stay compliant, tap into all your tax saving opportunities and run your business is challenging. But ultimately, it will play a big part in your success.
HOW TAX EFFICIENT ARE YOU?
Do you know which taxes are likely to affect your business? Are you up to speed with Making Tax Digital? Are you making the most of your tax saving opportunities?
We take your business tax stresses away, meaning you’ve got more time to focus on what you do best – running and growing a successful business.
Our relationship with you will always start with building a detailed understanding of you and your business. And then, it’s our tax geeks chance to do what they do best – delivering personable, tailored business tax services and value-added tax saving opportunities.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
• Tax Compliance: Whether it’s tax returns, payment reminders, loss planning, group tax matters or otherwise – we’ll take ownership of and meet your reporting obligations, maximising relevant tax saving opportunities together in the process.
• Making Tax Digital: As the biggest tax shake-up in a generation rolls out, our software advice, installations and training will get you ahead of the curve.
• VAT: We’ll keep you compliant. We’ll provide relevant advice on the VAT aspects of your systems and processes. And we’ll use our specialist knowledge to advise on complex topics such as buying or selling a business, imports and exports, property transactions and not-for-profit issues.
• Employment Tax: Our PAYE, National Insurance, remuneration and benefits advice will help you manage your compliance obligations and recruit, retain and reward the top talent in your industry.
• Capital Allowances: Are you purchasing (or constructing) non-residential property, either for use in your trade or as an investment?. Or perhaps you’re purchasing plant, machinery or IT equipment.? Our slick process will save you tax on this capital expenditure by maximising your capital allowances claim.
• Research & Development (R&D): We’ve worked on R&D incentives since it all started in 2000. We’ll cut through the complexity and help you reap the benefits of this generous tax relief.
• HMRC Investigations: We’ll help you prepare for any inspections, deal with HMRC on your behalf and bring them to a swift, cost-effective conclusion.
GETTING TO KNOW OUR TEAM OF BUSINESS TAX GEEKS
We work with more privately-owned businesses in the Midlands with a turnover between £10-200m than anyone else. And we’ve continued to invest heavily in our tax team, welcoming more specialists and industry leaders to Tolley’s 2018 ‘Best Tax Practice in a Regional Firm’.
We’ve also featured in The Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For list for four years running. We put our tax geeks first. We pull out all the stops to keep them engaged. And then we let the incredible customer experience and long-term client partnerships follow.
Head of Tax
When something important happens, we make sure we're on top of it.
GET IN TOUCH
WHAT DO OUR CLIENT'S SAY?
We could say tons of great things about what we do and how we do it, but then we would – wouldn’t we? Much better to leave that to our clients.
IT'S OFFICIAL - WE'RE THE BEST TAX PRACTICE
We were named Best Tax Practice in a Regional Firm at Tolley’s Tax Awards 2018.
LATEST TAX NEWS
Hear from our tax geeks who give a damn. And keep up to date with latest tax news.