INTERESTED IN JOINING OUR ALLSTARS EARLY CAREERS PROGRAMMES? THEN READ ON.
You might be a graduate. A school leaver. Or looking for work experience. Well you’re in the right place. We’re not your traditional grey boring accountancy firm. We’re always on the lookout for new CPers to join our medal-winning teams.
For four years straight, we’ve featured in the Top 25 of the UK’s Best Companies to Work For. We’re ranked number one in the first ever Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Index. And we’ve picked up a handful of prizes at the last two European Engagement Awards, including Best Place to Work in Europe. There’s no other team we’d rather be in.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
We’re an ambitious company. CP is on a serious growth trajectory. We’ve got a client-first approach, positive culture, brilliant people and a rebellious attitude. Our people are the beating heart of what we do. They help us thrive. They help us grow. They keep our dreams alive.
We pull out all the stops to engage, develop and reward them. You evolve from our ALLSTARS to our champions
EXPECT BENEFITS SUCH AS:
We put in place coaches to help all our new ALLSTARS. From support to pass your technical exams through to buddying you up with a more experienced CPer so you get all the insight about working here.
We use tech a lot in CP. We work remotely with lots of our clients based around the UK. We’re not just a traditional office-based accountancy firm. That means we do some of our application process online.
The application process can also vary depending on the starting position. The process will be explained to you during the screening call. The assessment centre could be held virtually or in person at our Base Camp on the East Midlands Airport site near Derby.
APPLICATION PROCESS HINTS AND TIPS
- Before you apply, check the eligibility criteria.
- Ensure you complete the screening questions and take time to complete them fully. These help us to understand your motivations for applying to CP, your understanding of our values and evidence of how you demonstrate them.
- Read up about the study route, the culture, the role you’ve applied for prior to the video call. Note down any questions you have for us.
- If you are unsure of what is being asked of you in any assessment, ask the recruiter/interviewer to provide more detail.
- If you require any adjustments in the recruitment process, just let us know.